Amanda Glenn Biesecker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
Program Director, BSISAT
- Office: ISAT/CS 109
- Phone: 540-568-2730
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis, Emory University
- BA, Cell and Molecular Biology, Dartmouth College
- BA, Religion, Dartmouth College
- Foreign study in bioethics, University of Edinburg, Scotland
- 2006- current Assistant Professor of Integrated Science and Technology, James Madison University. Faculty member in undergraduate degrees in ISAT and Biotechnology.
- 2004- 2006 NIH IRACDA postdoctoral fellow, Emory University School of Medicine Postdoctoral Instructor, Spelman College
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Virology, particularly virus-host interactions in diseases of global importance
- Virus-cell fusion
- Bioethics and bioethics education
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
- BSISAT Mailing List